Minor in Sport Management
- SPST 100 – Introduction to Sport Management (3)
- Choose TWO:
- SPST 240 – Sport Law (3)
- SPST 280 – Theory and Behavior in Sport Organizations (3)
- SPST 320 – Sport Marketing and Promotions (3)
- SPST 401 – Sport Business and Finance (3)
- THREE sport management electives *
Total: 18 credits
*Electives may be chosen from any level, excluding any foundational core courses (Learning Community, Research-Based Writing, Data Analytics).
Note: An internship in sport management is not available to those who minor in the department. Only one course taken to meet a major requirement may also be applied to the sport management minor. A grade point average of 2.00 is required for all courses taken in residence that may be applied to the minor.