Minor in Biology
A grade point average of 2.00 is required for all courses taken in residence that may be applied to the minor.
- BIOL 120C - P4 General Biology (3)
- BIOL 127L - General Biology Lab (1)
- BIOL 128C - SQ General Zoology (3)
- BIOL 128L - General Zoology Lab (1)
- A minimum of nine additional biology credits, with at least three credits at the 200 level or above (9)
Total: 17 credits
Note: Although 100 level courses in biology may be used to fulfill this requirement, no courses from the foundational areas of Core 2020 may apply. These areas include Learning Community, Research-Based Writing, and Data Analysis.