Tuition and Fees for Graduate Programs
Summer 2023 – Spring 2024 Tuition and Fees
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – $1,301/credit
- All Other Master’s Programs – $1,094/credit
- Comprehensive Fee – $20/credit
- Nursing Online Fee* – $90/semester
- Nursing Fee** – $60/semester
*Nursing Online fee for PMHNP students is $57 per semester.
**Nursing fee for PMHNP students is $43 per semester and AGCNS students is $57 per semester.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – $1,531/credit
- Executive Leadership (Ed.D) Hybrid**-$1,277/credit
- Ed,D. in Executive Leadership – $1,612/credit
- DNP and Ed.D. Comprehensive Fee – $20/credit
- Pharmacy – $46,574/year*
- Pharmacy Per Credit Hour Rate** – $1,233/credit
- Pharmacy Online Pathway Fee- $20/credit
- Pharmacy Comprehensive Fee – $225/year
- Pharmacy Fee – $300/year
*Fourth year on campus pharmacy students will be billed the per year rate tuition and fees split over three semesters.
**Pharmacy online pathway students are billed per credit hours. On-ground students require dean’s approval.
***Executive Leadership (Ed.D) Hybrid begins with the cohort entering May 2023.
- GMHC 500- $200
- GMHC 520 – $25
- GMHC 610 – $50
- GNUR 566 online- $120
- GNUR 577 online – $120
- Check Replacement Fee – $35/occurrence
- Late Payment Fee – $200 max/term
- Returned Check Fee – $38/occurrence
- Study Abroad Fee – $500
- Vehicle Registration Fee – $100/year
NOTE: All rates are subject to change.