St. John Fisher College’s graduate programs offer a first-class education, with faculty who focus on practice-oriented instruction and individual attention. Our programs accommodate everyone from recently graduated students who are looking to continue their education, to full-time working professionals who want to advance within their organizations or who wish to change careers. The curriculum is flexible, with evening and weekend classes to fit your busy schedule.
And with numerous master’s programs and 3 doctoral programs in business, education, nursing, and pharmacy, we are confident that we have the program for you.
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- School of Business
- Wegmans School of Nursing
- School of Education
- School of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Science in Advanced Practice Nursing (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Education: Educational Leadership (M.S.Ed.)
- Master of Science in Literacy Education (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Math/Science/Technology Education (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Special Education:
Adolescence (Grades 7-12) (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Special Education: Childhood (Grades 1-6) (M.S.)